Saturday, November 21, 2009

DEMS NEED SOME $$$$ TO HELP

My Senators must be confused.  Somehow they think that I want to pay more and be forced to buy, or have shoved down my throat, this health care package.  I was watching the coverage tonight and it wasn't an hour after the 58 Democrats and 2 Independents voted yes to move on to the debate on the Senate Health Bill that I got an e-mail from the Democrat Senatorial Committee telling me what a great job the Democrat Senators are doing and asking me for a donation to my party so we can get more of these "good Democrat" Senators next election. 

NEWS FLASH GOOD DEMOCRAT BUDDY~!  YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR LAST DONATION FROM THIS OVERTAXED FORGOTTEN DREDGE ON SOCIETY AND THERE IS NO DIFFERANCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE REPUBLICANS.  You are both just hairs on the ass of the world, the only difference is which cheek you are located on.

Come on people.  Start telling these political party people why you will no longer be giving them any money when they call and e-mail you!  Cut them off where it hurts and remind them that they represdent Montana, not Washington, DC

3 comments:

  1. No Earmarks Ever Tester sure has gotten the last dime out of me and anyone else I can convince to cut him off. ....... What a huge disappointment he turned out to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Tester when he was just the poor organic farmer from Big Sandy and of course the Senator in Helena lets not for get that. NOw my recolection of Tester was that he was a selfcentered Egotist that though mostly of himself and just how important he was and is.Tester has been campainging for Re-election since the day he took office, and I am sure he may just get'er done when time comes to re-elcet him. This health care bill is not what the americans need, they call this health reform? It's more like it is like we are reforming this to suit eveyone but the people of the country. It may have been time for Conrad Burns to move on BUT TESTER used faulsehoods to geter done.I say this again our congress needs an ennima and get some people with not only a conscience but a true willingness to help the american people and to listen to the American people. My lord they seem to have forgotten just who in the hell pays the bills. You would think that they would at least ask us if we think it's ok to spend the money we give them and then not spend it when we say no!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conrad lost by about 3000 votes I think. I blame the Humane Society for the loss. That horses slaughter thingy did Conrad in.

    ReplyDelete