• The Havre Daily “News” reported that the Hill County Commissioners each had a weighted vote of 26.04 votes and the Blaine County Commissioners each had a weighted vote of 7.29 votes.Why does it matter? It really doesn’t other than to confirm that these two voted strictly because of party politics because they thought they would never be found out because of the secret ballot. On the bright side at least we all now know that they aren’t above a dirty trick or a little lie being told to deceive those they are supposed to represent.
• There are 3 Hill County Commissioners and 3 Blaine County Commissioners
• The HDN reported that the vote cast for Tilleman was 52.08 votes which coincidently is the same amount as would be cast by two Hill County Commissioners
• The vote for Richman was 47.91 votes which would equal the votes of three Blaine County Commissioners and one Hill County Commissioner
• All three Blaine County Commissioners voting together only had the capacity to cast 21.87 votes
• Just judging by the math it is a fact that the winning votes were cast by just two of the Hill County Commissioners
• So who were they you say? Since Commissioner LaVoi reportedly has stated publically on several occasions he cast his vote for Richman I would venture to guess that the other two that have been telling everyone their vote was secret were in fact the two that voted for Tilleman
So much for another “Top-Secret” dealing in little Havre Montana