Sunday, March 11, 2012

SD 17 Tilleman Press Release

The Corrector recieved the following release from the Tilleman campaign this morning

Press Release- 4/11/2012

I am greatly disappointed to withdraw from the 2012 election for Montana Senate District 17. I am humbled by the support I have received from the community and around the state in this endeavour. Representing North Central Montana is one of my proudest endorsements and a responsibility that I took very seriously.  Recently there has been unforeseen personal matters which require my undivided attention. Even though my father’s health has been improving, I must put my family first and withdraw from the primary election. If the opportunity to represent this region in Helena arises in the future, I would welcome this great honor. I have the utmost respect for Don Richmond, relieved that there is a person of his knowledge and abilities in this election.

Sincerely

Craig Tilleman
Senate District 17

No comments:

Post a Comment