Thursday, June 9, 2011

Are you better off now then you were two years ago?

I have been planning a little vacation and I got to reminiscing about the high gas prices we supposedly had under the President Bush administration. When President Obama was elected on November 4, 2008 gas prices were around $2.00 per gallon. I just filled up tonight and I paid $3.74. In November of 2008 unemployment was hitting a high of 6% which we considered terrible at the time now after a couple years under “Savior” Obama we just hit 9.6% unemployment. What happened?

A recent report by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform reports that President Obama’s administration is purposely driving up energy costs to make “green” technology more cost effective when compared to fossil fuels. Read the findings over at the National Review Online

A special thanks to President Obama and Senator Tester for allowing me to still be able to afford a trip to Chinook for my vacation this year

1 comment:

  1. HDC, I think you should splurge and go all the way to the park in Zurich. I mean how often do you get to go all the way to Chinook, you will be kicking yourself if you don't go to Zurich while you can.

    ReplyDelete