Friday, December 11, 2009

GUEST OPINION BY MICHAEL F. BADGLEY

MAN UP
At first I was glad that this site came about. I wonder now? I do like to know about information that has been over looked or just not reported. That is helpful to everyone as I see it. While there is a lot of information that is being shared, there is a lot of personal attacks and resentful stuff being aired. I don't believe this is helpful to anyone. Is this an adult site? I wonder about the wisdom of some people! I think about the saying about "living in a GLASS HOUSE" and the "PLANK IN YOUR EYE".

I think a lot of this stuff wouldn't be posted if YOU OWNED what you post. I don't mean e-mail names, first names or any other designations. Your NAME, WHOLE NAME! MAN UP! I believe anything else is like the thief in the night who wants to do evil but doesn't want to be known. If something is signed anonymously I don't believe it is worth reading. No guts.

My opinion is my opinion, but I don't have to be hurtful, hateful, vulgar, put someone down or voice character assassination in general about it. You don't have to like what is say, but you know who I am and what I believe. Who's next?

I have made mistakes and usually a friend or someone else has brought it to my attention so I can correct it. I know this doesn't always work, but airing garbage that doesn't help or correct a situation doesn't fix or cure a thing. If you planned on moving to Havre and read this stuff what would you think!!! Lots of dirty laundry is being aired.

I wouldn't want the job of Mayor or Councilman. The pay is bad, the BS is worse and the responsibility is very great. I believe to serve is noble and we should thank people who do serve. Not everything is done right but there is a process to correct it in an adult way.

I am sure there are a couple books out there that can show us the proper way to treat our fellow man.
Have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I hope this gets posted!

Michael F. Badgley

5 comments:

  1. Mike you are right. If I am willing to write it I should be willing to address it. My name is Mark Magelssen and I am the one who signs his name Mark. I stand behind all that I have written

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here it is Mike and Mark, who is a man and who isn't a man. If yer gonna take the time to criticize the ones who run the town then by god ya better man up. So the the good old boys that you are point things out about there performance as our leaders good or bad can take up arms aginst you in public. It is for this same reason that more people do not run for office cuz you good old man up mister boys want to know there political party so you can bash the hell out of them in public boycotte a business if they happen to be in business. So again I say we need to work towards non partisan races in the community of Havre. Enough said about that. So you think the picture of mister woodwick showing is hi one to the camera is privite and just good old fashion fun, there have been public figures go down for less and we have all seen it.So those of us that are the chicken poop blogers keep it up. If your not honestly trying to destroy some one with lies or there is an absents of malice then keeper coming. I for one am gonna set right here in the chicken coop and type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael F. BadgleyDecember 12, 2009 8:02 AM

    Like I said, this is only my opion! What I would say at your back I would say to your face! I agree that party affiliation has no good purpose at the local area. The measure of a man (woman) is what matters and what they can get done positively for the community that they serve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Mike about what a man or woman can get done for there community But some of these people are not getting things done for Havre on a positive note but yet you defend them. Then some of the folks that have done positive things for the community get blasted the same as those that don't, Go firure.as far as the people on here that won't MAN or WOMAN UP, The names have benn changed to protect the innocent.Some of us have familys that would get blasted for our views which the family doesn't agree withand I am not going to let my family take a beating at my expense. SO I belong to the CSBA group (chicken shit bolggers Anonymous) and I will tell the good the bad and the ugly with absence of malace.

    ReplyDelete