Sunday, December 6, 2009

PERSON OF THE YEAR 2009


Who will be the Time Magazine Person of the Year 2009?
Time Magazine selected Barack Obama as the person of the year in 2008. They cited his work bringing the Democrats together to win the Presidential race as the reasoning for awarding him the person of the year cover. This year, Time magazine again has Obama listed in the “short” list citing his Nobel Peace Prize and work towards “stimulating” the economy. The only apparent hold up is that unemployment is at an all time high of 10.2%.


What is the Media infatuation with this guy? I can’t even find that many Democrats that will say that much positive now that he is president although I do understand that many hated Bush and viewed this unqualified candidate as the lesser of two evils. I don’t really put much store in Time Magazines opinion however, as they are affiliated with CNN, the most liberal press of our media.

I would like to hear why our readers think the Media worships Obama.  Post your comments please

1 comment:

  1. As much as I think Obama is a train-wreck of a President, I've got to point out that the 10.2% unemployment is NOT an all-time high.

    ReplyDelete