Friday, January 15, 2010

CORRECTION TO THE PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST’S ELECTION ARTICLE IN THE HAVRE DAILY “NEWS”

Republican Kris Hansen filed for the House District 33 seat, formerly held by Bob Bergren, not House District 17 as was reported by the real “news” paper in today’s election article. The real “news” paper also went on to say the Senate District 17 had no takers as of press time this morning yet the Secretary of State’s Election records clearly show local resident Rowlie Hutton having filed on January 14th, which was yesterday,  for the SD-17 office which includes the northern portions of both Hill and Blaine Countys. Apparently the HDN is confused about the districts that represent the local tax-payers.


Also to the anonymous guy that chides the blog because we do not know how to spell simple words like ririeve - recieve – receeve- whatever, I challenge you to take your correcting pencil to the “professional” elections article in today’s real “news” paper and send us a report back

5 comments:

  1. This suprises You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your polls and voting. I noticed that after I voted the number never changed from one to two for two days. I then decided to check this out and no matter how many times I vote, the number never changes. Go ahead readers and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just worked for me ok. so ?? I don't know.

    You can only vote on each poll once for the whole poll, not once per day. These polls have 6 days left so you won't be able to vote again unless this blog puts up a new poll again next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. Thanks Jimbo for the info. I wasn't sure how it worked, but now I now thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone at the Havre Daily News must read this as I see they have all your corrections published in the paper tonight

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete